An international mindset
More than ever, international development is one of the most important aspects of the Centre-Val de Loire INSA’s strategy. It aspires to become a top-ranking international institution for training engineers grounded in scientific and technical culture and well-accustomed to a multicultural environment.
The Centre-Val de Loire INSA has made this international focus part of a strategic development plan based on:
- an international network of top-ranking universities across all five continents. The Centre-Val de Loire Institute benefits from the excellence of its partners and attracts the brightest international students.
- preparation of its students for international careers through classes in two to three foreign languages, a trip abroad and multicultural activities and classes.
- international research collaboration aimed at promoting the best of French knowledge.
- Support for French and international businesses in their development projects abroad by providing them with highly-qualified engineer-managers and by meeting their needs in terms of applied research and training of their staff.
To provide a firm basis for its commitment to increasing its international standing, the Centre-Val de Loire INSA has been awarded the Erasmus charter under the Erasmus+ programme covering the 2021-2027 period and describes its strategy in the declaration below:
Dean of European and International Programs
International Relations Office Manager
Tél : +33 (0)2 54 55 84 54
Email : email@example.com
Tél : +33 (0)2 54 55 86 73
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Europe Mobility
Tél : +33 (0)2 48 48 40 71
Email : email@example.com
Tél : +33 (0)2 48 48 40 42
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more…
- Institut National des Sciences Appliquées Centre Val de Loire
International Relations Department
- Blois campus
3, rue de la Chocolaterie
CS 23410 - 41034 BLOIS cedex (France)
- Bourges campus
88 boulevard Lahitolle
CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex (France)